Thursday, September 14, 2017

"Eating Animals" with vegan Natalie Portman

Natalie Portman, Jonathan Safran Foer (Movieclips); Ashley Wells, CC Liu, Wisdom Quarterly
I've been a vegetarian since I was a kid. I read Eating Animals and became vegan - Natalie P.


Eating Animals -- an examination of our dietary choices and the food we put in our bodies based on Jonathan Safran Foer's memoir. Eating Animals movie clip - Genetics (2017): Check out this new clip directed by Christopher Dillon Quinn! Out September 2017.
Actress Natalie Portman has helped turn Jonathan Safran Foer’s book Eating Animals into a documentary of the same name.

Pacific Standard Time kickoff; Emmy chat; Natalie Portman and Eating Animals on a very special episode of "The Frame" with John Horn.
 
I'm a sexy badass and I do my own thing!
The Pacific Standard Time art extravaganza in Los Angeles features more than 60 institutions across Southern California presenting Latino art. And Hollywood Reporter TV critic Daniel Fienberg chats about who will win at the Emmy Awards. More

No comments: